[OLPC-Games] Teleconf and open house tomorrow, 1500 EST

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Sep 29 11:14:02 EDT 2007

We are having a games teleconference and open house Sunday at 1500 EST.
Game developers and anyone interested in same are encouraged to join.
The call-in number:

     866-213-2185  (1-609-454-9914 when calling international)
     code: 8069698#

We will also have XOs out with some of the games-in-development on
them; come by closer to 1400 if you want to see them and the office.
Get in touch with me by phone if you're going to come in person.

Some older ideas:
     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Game_development

Please add to the agenda:
     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Game_development_meetings