[OLPC-Games] Introduction

Team XO olpcgames at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:08:43 EDT 2007

Hello,

We (four of us) would like to introduce ourselves to the list.  (That is if
this list is still active?)  We are four students at Carnegie Mellon's
Entertainment Technology Center who have begun a semester long journey into
making games on the XO.  We have run into some road blocks along the way and
are asking the general development community for some help.  So here goes...

1. Has anyone successfully run a game using PyGame on the XO?  We have
launched 2 of ours successfully on the emulator, but the XO we have trouble
with.

2. Specifically, the activity.py file in the olpcgames folder distributed
with PyGame activities raises an exception and says "attribute error
'module' has no attribute 'GRID_CELL_SIZE'" this only happens on our B2-7
development machine but not in the emulator.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

The ETC-XO team