[OLPC-Games] New project: Treenimation

Mike Hahn mike at treenimation.net
Thu Oct 4 11:40:01 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I would like to announce a new project called Treenimation: a software tool
used for creating web-based (real-time), multiplayer board games, as well as
email-based games. Subsequent versions of Treenimation will add support for
2D, and ultimately 3D animation. For more info, please visit:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Treenimation

I am currently in the very early stages of implementing Treenimation for
Windows, using Delphi. Due to my inexperience with Linux, I will eventually
need help porting Treenimation to Free Pascal for Linux, and then
translating it into Python for the XO Laptop. (I used Unix 22 years ago,
programming part of an accounting package in C for several months.)

Anyone interested in helping out with the development of Treenimation for
Linux, or anyone with Treenimation-related feedback, is welcome to contact
me. Thank you.

Regards,
Mike Hahn