[OLPC-Games] Posted a bunch of OLPC SimCity stuff to my blog

Don Hopkins dhopkins at DonHopkins.com
Fri Nov 16 07:53:05 EST 2007

I've just posted a bunch of stuff about OLPC SimCity, including some
exciting discussion with Alan Kay about eToys, Robot Odyssey, Visual
Programming, and teaching kids to program, to my blog:

http://www.donhopkins.com/drupal

Enjoy!

PS: If you want to sign up to my blog to comment on the postings, please
create a new account in drupal then email me a note at
don at DonHopkins.com to remind me to activate it, because many comment
spammers apply for accounts, who I ignore if they don't say something
that makes me believe they're not spammers.

    -Don