[OLPC-Games] What are the plans for pygame

stas zytkiewicz stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com
Wed May 30 10:50:24 EDT 2007

Hi, could somebody tell me what the plans for pygame are?
I was under the impression that SDL would be adapted to work
inside a GTK environment.
However recent discussions seems to indicate that there's a possibility
that pygame will use a GTK canvas instead of a SDL surface.

Whatever is decided is fine by me but it would be nice to know
which direction is taken before I continue to port pygame based
programs.

Thanks,
Stas Zytkiewicz

--
A collection of educational activities for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.org