[OLPC-Games] [Pygame] 'module' object has no attribute 'Game'

Joe Chen khchen at stanford.edu
Mon May 28 20:34:02 EDT 2007

Hi,

After updating the OLPC to the the latest OS, Sugar 406c11, I tried
running a python game and got the following errors (the game works on
a PC).

ERROR - Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/sugar-activity-factory", line 27, in ?
    activityfactoryservice.run_with_args(sys.argv)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/sugar/activity/activityfactoryservice.py",
line 88, in run_with_args
    run(options.bundle_path)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/sugar/activity/activityfactoryservice.py",
line 106, in run
    bundle.get_class())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/sugar/activity/activityfactoryservice.py",
line 54, in __init__
    self._constructor = getattr(module, class_name)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Game'

Are there any configurations I should change on the OLPC?

Thanks,
Joe