[OLPC-Games] Howto connect GTK mouse events to pygame events

stas zytkiewicz stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com
Mon May 28 15:57:34 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm using the 'proof of concept' code from Noah Kantrowitz's USInvaders
to integrate schoolsplay into Sugar and it all works pretty well except that
the mouse events are not linked.

Is there any info about how to link/connect the mouse events?
Or perhaps there's someone working on such a thing, if so we could join forces
to come up with some boilerplate code to start pygame stuff from Sugar.

BTW, all the schoolsplay olpc stuff is available in the schoolsplay SVN.
 http://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=181294
(add /branches/olpc-branch)

Greetings,
Stas

--
A collection of educational activities for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.org