[OLPC-Games] Game Development Newbies Project

Kelcy Adamec Kelcy.Adamec at students.olin.edu
Wed Jun 20 10:04:57 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!

My name is Kelcy and I am working on an introduction framework for
people who want to make XO games but don't know how to get started.
Hopefully I can help guide people through what they need to do, who they
might want to contact, and where to look for other pertinent
information.

Right now my wiki for this setup is just being born (so don't start
referring people yet!), but you can check out the introduction and watch
as it grows at: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Game_Development_Newbies.  I
am user:xocolatl on the OLPC wiki.  Let me know if you have any input or
recommendations.

Thanks,

Kelcy