[OLPC-Games] Kuku Activity

DJ Gallagher daniel.j.gallagher at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 00:07:53 EDT 2007

That's awesome. I hope y'all are as excited as I am by what you've already
accomplished.

On a similar note, team VKL is also interested in achieving completion, if
not polish, and could use help in several categories. I'll be posting the
specifics to the project's wiki page <http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Poblano>,
and the code is in subversion at this
location<https://olpc.coderanger.net/svn/poblano/>.
In brief, we need art, we need sound, we need our sugar bundle configs
idiot-checked and (most of all) we need some serious help with
cleanup/refactoring from someone who knows how to work pygame (that is, once
I've gone back through it and documented to reduce the code archeology
factor). I wish I could be banging on this stuff a lot harder myself, but 40
hours a week of bouncing between web languages is really taking it out of
me.

Regards,
-DJ Gallagher