[OLPC-Games] Geography... and darts...

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:25:16 EDT 2007

Philip,

Sorry, no... I had the same problem, but since I trusted the
sender's recommendation, I resorted to (gulp!) a MS-Windows
machine to try it out... :(

I think the game idea is so simple that it's fascinating, I think
it would've been perfect for the Game Jam... :)

The game play is really nice for pin-point data, but I guess it
could be adapted for lines (ie: rivers) and areas (ie: countries)
although the scoring mechanism should change accordingly.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
XA