[OLPC-Games] OLPCGames 1.4 ready for testing...

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Fri Dec 21 16:02:22 EST 2007

I'm nearing completion of what I consider the required features for an
OLPCGames 1.4 release.  I'm wondering if developers who are using
OLPCGames in their activities could check out or download-and-update to
see if there are any notable regressions.  There are some fundamental
changes (e.g. replacing the "EventBox" base class on the PyGameCanvas
with a "Layout"), so it would not be unreasonable to assume there will
be a few cracks showing through.

The NEWS file has details on release changes:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/games-misc;a=blob;f=olpcgames-src/NEWS;hb=HEAD

Downloads can be had here:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/games-misc;a=tree;f=olpcgames-src/dist;hb=HEAD

Thanks all,