[OLPC-Games] Help with porting pygame code to sugar

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Sun Dec 16 23:36:51 EST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007, at 8:44 AM, Tim Wintle wrote:
> I'm not running sugar-jhbuild, Just running a straight disk image
> under
> qemu.

I'm also not running sugar-jhbuild or buildskel or setup.py or any of
that.  I just made a Maze.activity directory and started from the
HelloWorld example on the wiki http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_Activity_Tutorial
  .  This works fine without the need for any sort of build or
packaging steps.  I can just run:
	 scp -pr me at mydevmachine:Maze.activity ~/Activities/
from Terminal to copy it to the XO running under emulation.  From
there I just click on the icon in the frame, or run
	sugar-launch Game
from the Terminal.  This is how I built this game: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Maze

-josh