[OLPC-Games] Olpcgames breakage and request for volunteers

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 02:48:25 EDT 2007

Thanks, both of you.  It will be good to have this in the base system.
 It would be good to have a test case in the smoke test that confirms
that the wrapper is working; for this purpose there should really be a
gamelet in the builds that uses it.
    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_Group_Release_Notes

SJ