[OLPC-Games] Kuku: Don't reload images

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Mon Aug 20 22:19:16 EDT 2007

Hey Chris,

I committed and tested this patch in place of the 1st one you sent
regarding this problem.  Tested on an XO and things are fantastic in
terms of user response!!!  I think the only thing that one notices
now are the startup (probably because we are loading way too many
files - probably need to do some lazy loading), and the screen change
when the question changes.

Thanks again,

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com