[OLPC-Games] Testing Frameworks

stas zytkiewicz stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:52:25 EDT 2007

On 4/25/07, Julius Lucks <lucks at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I sent this to the sugar list with no response.  I was wondering if any of
> you have ideas:
>
> I am developing a sugar activity using pygame.  I was thinking about
> learning nose for unit testing the activity, but am not sure I should given
> that it is not part of the standard lib and might not be supported by the XO
> build process.  Is there a preferred python unit testing framework to use,
> or can we use what we want?
Perhaps obvious, but I just use the python module "unittest" :-)
 http://docs.python.org/lib/module-unittest.html
and just write a few test cases in python.

Stas

--
The purpose of democracy is to make sure that wealthy people cannot
have influence proportional to their wealth. And if they do have more

   RMS