[OLPC-Games] childsplay running on olpc build 365

stas zytkiewicz stas.zytkiewicz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 16:08:53 EDT 2007

Hello, I want to inform you that childsplay 0.80 ,
http://childsplay.sf.net , runs on
olpc build 365 ( qemu emulation)
The speed of the animations is good, as well as the playing of sound and music.
The only thing I had to change in  the install script was the call to
'which' which isn't
available in OLPC?

Awesome that pygame is now included :-)

Stas

--
The purpose of democracy is to make sure that wealthy people cannot
have influence proportional to their wealth. And if they do have more

   RMS