[OLPC-Games] Conf call notes

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Mon Apr 2 11:17:39 EDT 2007

Great Juan,

I'm drafting an email that we will send out to those communities.
We're working on the right language and expectations to set.  Once I
have that worked out (should be Wednesday) I can send it to you for
comments.

What we're really looking for in the earliest going are people who
might want to help build some of the SDK elements we need to build.

- Ben