[OLPC-Games] Reminder: Games conference Sunday, 2:00 PM EDT

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Sun Apr 1 14:45:49 EDT 2007

Sorry everyone SJ Klein who held the moderator status on the conf.
call is AWOL.

Kent and others are moving to a place where they can all get online.
We have decided to accomplish something today to reorg on Internet
Relay Chat

3pm EDT:

Server: 	irc.freenode.net
Room:	 #olpc-gamedev

I'm in the room now.  If SJ shows up we'll restart the call.

Sorry if you gave up precious weekend time for this.  In the future
we'll have a backup moderator.

If you need help with IRC setup just send me a note back.  Suggest
Colloquy for the Mac, and for windows:

mIRC - An Internet Relay Chat program
www.mirc.com

-- Ben