[Etoys] Stuff to do for Sugar release 0.84

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 31 02:36:46 EDT 2009

On March 27, 2009, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> Begin forwarded message:
> > From: Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de>
> > Date: 27. März 2009 12:00:32 MEZ
> > To: Sugar Devel <sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>
> > Subject: [Sugar-devel] Bugs are beautiful people (Volume 1)
> >
> > We have one week left for our 0.84.2 Release [1]. This is our final
> > update for 0.84.
> >
> > [1] http://sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Release/Roadmap#Schedule
>
> I'm curious: who ever tested Etoys in Sugar 0.84?

Just trying to get a setup that will allow me to do that. So far all the
confusing options failed in a ded end before I could try etoys. The closest
came SuSE prebuild version http://en.opensuse.org/Sugar . but it does not have
the Etoys activity, and browser does not work to install it.

Will try again tomorrow, Milan