[Etoys] Stuff to do for Sugar release 0.84

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Mar 27 16:48:09 EDT 2009

On Mar 27, 2009, at 6:07 AM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Also, are there any fixes pending that are not yet in the update
> stream?

There are those 3 fixes recently put into the squeakland tracker's
hopper "for review", SQ-108, SQ-143, and SQ-164.

I was going to wait before pushing them to the update stream in
deference to the unfolding squeakland, Inc. bug-review process.

But perhaps I should push them anyway, to get them into the next olpc
build? -- what do you think?

   -- Scott