[Etoys] Fwd: OLPC Afghanistan 1st deployment!

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Mar 24 07:20:29 EDT 2009

That's great to hear, Svetlana!

I am one of the Etoys developers, and I am curious to know if you have
the Etoys activity pre-installed. I know you provided a Pashto
translation, but we have had no feedback if that works at all.

Also I'd be interested in seeing your teacher material. But the
English-language ZIP file seems to be corrupt:

http://olpc.af/index.php/downloads/37-technical-training-for-teachers.html

Thanks!

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: