[Etoys] Squeakfest - Registration is Open!

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Wed Jun 17 10:02:23 EDT 2009

Squeakfest Registration is Open!

Registration is now open for both Squeakfest USA 2009 (Los Angeles:
August 10,11,12) and Squeakfest Brasil 2009 (Porto Alegre: July 23,
24, 25).

Squeakfest USA registration costs $100, or $125 if payment is received
after August 1st. Squeakfest Brasil registration is free.

Please register as early as possible so that we may better plan the
events.

To register for Squeakfest USA, click here.

To register for Squeakfest Brasil, click here.

To find out more about Squeakfest, visit squeakfest.org.

We hope to see you!

We do not give, sell, or trade personal information, including e-mail
addresses.
To unsubscribe or change your profile, click here.