[Etoys] graphical imports

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jun 1 07:48:23 EDT 2009

On 01.06.2009, at 00:46, Angel Arias wrote:

> thank you bert!
>
> normally, i use file dialog to import images into ImageImports. this
> way i know that graphical imports is the place where i can find the
> collection of images that i use in my projects.
>
> about better ways to do that... i'm all ears all the time!

Well, typically we just drag-and-drop images into Etoys. Copy-and-
paste via the clipboard is possible, too. Or use the "Find" button in
the toolbar. In Sugar this brings up the Object chooser, on other
platforms you can hold the mouse down on the button for a while and
choose "find any file" from the menu. This brings up a File Dialog,
which you could also get from the Object Catalog's "Scripting" category.