[Etoys] Too clever

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jan 15 08:54:09 EST 2009

Turns out the flap in the new release (4.0.2205) does not update its
version string, it still shows 2201. Digging around for the cause I
found the World's script1 which has a line to update said version
string in the Squeakland release but not in mine. I didn't ever notice
that script before ... (and I might wish I had never laid my eyes on
it, it's seriously too clever). Just copying the flap from the
Squeakland project to the OLPC project was not clever enough OTOH, so
I'll have to do another release.

Is there anything else someone noticed in this version we should fix
before re-releasing?