[Etoys] 2 button mouse confusion

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Wed Feb 4 02:52:02 EST 2009

At Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:54:03 -0800,
Andreas Raab wrote:
> Try the following: Launch the eToys image, press F2 or go to the system
> menu and to the "VM preferences" submenu. In there, go to the "Mouse
> Mapping" section and select "3 button mouse" (yes, that is
> counter-intuitive ;-) This should fix your problem in such that you now
> get to use Alt-Click for halos and right button for context menus.

Hi Andreas,

Ahh, this information enabled me to solve my problem, but backwards.
I *already* had 3 button mouse enabled, and when I disabled it, my
right click gave me a context menu, and I could still get halos using
alt left click.

Does that make sense?

Thanks for your help, problem solved.

cheers,