[Etoys] Fwd: [Vm-dev] Sound is working on 64-bit Linux now

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 14:12:56 EDT 2009

Hi Bert,

Good news.

And thanks for your help on the squeak dev list threads about this.

The problem isn't actually solved until the distribution is in place.
I have not heard one word from a human in response to my additions to the ubuntu bug report.

I presume with Jose's involvement the fixes will show up on down stream Debian distributions.