[Etoys] Tip: tuning values in tiles

Jerome Peace peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 13:42:31 EDT 2009

Ho,
Thats a good one.

I played.
Turns out it gets better.
Just holding the mouse down over the arrow will cause it to repeat incrementing.

Moving the arrow up (once pressed over a button) makes it act like a vertical slider for the value.
This is funny when used for the x position but the y position works just as if you were holding the morph.

Good find. A Easter Egg during holy week. :)