[Etoys] Etoys V4.0 and more

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Oct 18 00:58:33 EDT 2008

At Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:15:31 +0530,
K. K. Subramaniam wrote:

> On Friday 17 Oct 2008 4:11:44 am Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> >   Folks,
> >
> >   We are making a new major version; V4.0.  This is the version that
> > contains no code that is covered (only) by the Squeak License.  In the
> > other words, V4.0 is fully-relicensed.
> >
> >   Please download the following image for the further development:
> >
> >   http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/etoys-dev-4.0.zip
> Thank you. Is this the version which will go into 9.x?

  I hope so.  From another email:

-----------
  For 8.2.1, the issue is not entirely clear.  We probably will end up
with smaller changes for it.  But in the mean time, this image can get
in Fedora repository for example, and that would make the transition
easier.

  For 9.1, hopefully it will be based on the V4.

> Bug #7636 is marked fixed but I still see two Text morphs in PlugIn Supplies
> flap.

  Ah, because the flap wasn't rebuilt.  Once the release builder do it
is executed, it should be ok.