[Etoys] Live Waveplace Awards on Friday, October 24th at 4pm ET (GMT-4)

Timothy Falconer timothy at waveplace.com
Fri Oct 17 12:47:05 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Waveplace is holding a live video event next week that will showcase
the best from our pilots in Nicaragua, Florida, Haiti, and the Virgin
Islands.  Children from each location will present their Etoys
storybooks, created with their XOs.  You'll also be see the children
perform some music & dance.

TIME:  Friday, October 24th at 4pm ET (GMT-4)

PLACE: http://waveplace.com/awards/

We've also just released William Stelzer's wonderful new video from
our Nicaragua pilot.  This one has real magic in it:

http://waveplace.com/locations/nicaragua/movie.jsp?id=80

Take care,
Tim

--