[Etoys] introduction

kharness at illinois.edu kharness at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:47:02 EDT 2008

Hello Pauline,
The Etoys Quick Guides introduce 60 tools and techniques; to open them just click the question mark in the Navigator Bar.

www.Squeakcmi.org is a web site at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign that has a Library Collection of more than 400 Etoys projects that will download to the Journal and open on the OLPC. I work there and have been using Etoys with elementary school students for four years.
Regards,
Kathleen Harness