[Etoys] introduction

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 05:11:37 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Pauline Nyirahirwa
<nhirwapauline at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are some good links, documents or projects which can help to learn
> Etoys?

I used the Waveplace video's for this purpose. And they served me
well! They'll guide you through making an Etoys project, as the
instructor is winging it himself, so you'll get to know all aspects of
making a project, inclusive how to recover from unwanted situations.

The first link is about the new tutorials, which I haven't tried
myself. Apparently you can get to them by signing up as beta tester:
http://waveplace.com/resources/tutorials/

This one leads to the old tutorials, which I actually watched and
which worked well for me:
http://waveplace.com/resources/tutorials/old.jsp

/Ties