[Etoys] A low floor "Paint" door into eToys

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Nov 21 14:46:54 EST 2008

At Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:30:10 -0500,
Walter Bender wrote:

> I understand that you could open, for example a saved paint project,
> but I suppose you'd have to do a "keep" in order to ensure that the
> .pr opens a fresh instance of paint each time (unless of course you
> want to revisit a previous project)?

  The "Save" button in this project quits Etoys without messing the
original project.  In a sense, the .pr in the Journal acts like an
painting application, if you press the "Save" button.

  One could further customize it so that it saves the picture objects
into Journal not clipboard it currently does.