[Etoys] eToys used in Uruguay

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 11:28:49 EST 2008

Hi All,

FYI, here is a link out of Uruguay showing how to use eToys to create
"books":
http://ceibalflorida.blogspot.com/search/label/etoys

They are still using XO SW release 656 in Uruguay and I'm not sure which
version of eToys they have (maybe you can tell from the screen shots?).

Its great that they have learned how to create books, include images
from the XO camera and post that to the Web. That's not trivial with XO 656!

There are also some posts on using eToys to teach geometry.

Lastly, I saw a thread on using eToys to create concept maps on our
Spanish language list.

Congratulations on the success of your super application!

Thanks,

Greg S