[Etoys] [Squeakland] Etoys documentation in Spanish

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Tue May 27 10:17:19 EDT 2008

Hi all,

stéphane ducasse escribió:
> Excellent.
> I really hope that these kids will really learned a lot!
> For BotsInc I'm aware of a private spanish translation. I'm still
> trying to negociate to get the
> rights for the book.

Please, tell us when you get it back. I'm using your book with my
students, but having a free/open version would be very helpful.

> For squeakbyexample, I do not know the status of the translation.

We have finished the first chapter and preamble, but until mid-year
vacations will not be much advances. I will keep you posted in this
Spanish Squeak related pages in our FLOSS community wiki:

 * http://www.el-directorio.org/SqueakMedianteEjemplos  <-- For Squeak
By Example translation related info.
 * http://www.el-directorio.org/Squeak <-- An intro to Squeak.
 * http://www.el-directorio.org/Squeak/Enlaces <-- Links with
information about Squeak (education, programming, GUI, etc)
 * http://www.el-directorio.org/CategorySqueak <-- List all the pages in
the Squeak category: people, blogs, related projects: plopp, croquet and
so on.

I really hope to have more of the translation in the first days of July.

Cheers,

Offray