[Etoys] etoys image freezing?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon May 12 18:15:31 EDT 2008

> Totally and completely (100%) frozen. The Apple-key with the period (.)
> has no effect. The only solution is to force quit (externally from the
> Apple menu) from Squeak.

  This is strange and I asked a few Mac users to reproduce the problem
and they couldn't.  Unfortunately, it may be specific to your
computer...

  It might be a common issue though.  When your image freezes, does it
leave a file called 'LowSpaceDebug.log' and/or SqueakDebug.log?  (To
make sure, remove all files with these names from your disk and then
try it.)  If it does, that would give us some clue.