[Etoys] etoys image freezing?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sun May 11 21:18:29 EDT 2008

At Sun, 11 May 2008 21:11:48 -0400,
polishookm wrote:

> I'm not sure if it's something I've done or something that's appeared
> after downloading the last set of code updates. But basically, I'm
> finding the etoys-dev.image freezes as soon as I accept anything
> anywhere in the image (in a code browser, in a workspace window, etc.).
> I've tossed everything and started again from scratch but the same thing
> keeps happening - the image keeps freezing.
>
> ... All advice welcome. Thanks in advance -

  Did you:

  - update a "clean" image (i.e., an image without any of non official
    update changes)?

  - "Accept anything" means a method?  What method for what class?  In
    a workspace, you mean to evaluate "do it"?

  - What do you mean by "tossed everything"?  Did you go back to a
    clean image?

There may be a problem but I haven't seen it with the latest updates.
Can you elaborate a bit?