[Etoys] Sound tool refactoring and enhancement

karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Mon May 5 15:34:07 EDT 2008

I've been slowly working my way through the code of WaveEditor and added
a few enhancements to GraphMorph and PianoKeyboardMorph as well. Now I'm
wondering if there is interest to include such work in the Etoy image?

The tools kind of work the way they are were but are arcane eg.
WaveEditor is really a sound/instrument loop editor not a tool for
editing general sound clips. I have started to make it into a general
editor to edit sound clips and have made good progress in that regard.
What are your thoughts on where these tools should move or not move ?

Karl