[Etoys] trouble with etoys-dev.image and etoys.image

polishookm polishookm at mail.montclair.edu
Mon Mar 17 11:49:03 EDT 2008

>>  No, http://map.squeak.org/ is down.

Ok. Thanks. But besides this,

etoys-image.dev and etoys.image both appear to be the same, eg, there is
no etoys.image at the moment (only etoys-dev.image).

In etoys-dev.image, when I press on the "build OLPC image," - to build
etoys.image - the debugger comes up with information about a missing file:

http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/QuickGuides/preload-index.sexp.data.gz

When I download and add this to the QuickQuides directory (it doesn't
appear to be there to start), additional error messages comes up.

It may well be that I'm in water thats over my head .... but if there's
a fix someone can point me to, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

>    Beside that, was #4799 resolved ?   (Sorry I haven't checked by myself)
>
> /Korakurider

Mark Polishook, D.M.A.
Technology Coordinator
Morehead Hall, Rm 132
Center for Academic Advising and Adult Learning
Montclair State University
Montclair, NJ 07043

(973)-655-7114
http://www.montclair.edu/AcademicAdvising/html