[Etoys] Fwd: [Localization] [Announce] Pootle server upgraded

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 21:46:43 EDT 2008

Folks: here is opportunity to translate additional missing phrases
while it would be too late for update.1
Now the latest etoys.pot (outstanding changes since last October :-)
finally merged to each language POs.
And from now we will be able to keep them in sync timely...

Thanks for your great effort, Sayamindu Dasgupta and Henry Hardy !!
/Korakurider