[Etoys] Small fonts in Etoys image

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:40:57 EDT 2008

#7233 in etoys.

The poor readability of project titles is caused by the switch to
BitstreamVeraSans font and the stencil logic in ProjectViewMorph>>drawOn:
method. Only Accuny looks readable with stenciling, so it is not manifest in
the current Squeakland image.

The 5-point default could get pulled in by fontAt: 1 senders in
SquishedNameMorph>>fontForName, StandardFileMenu>>makeFileMenuFor: and
StandardSystemView>>labelHeight. Should 1 be replaced by default font index
for the textstyle?

Subbu