[Etoys] Squeak translations

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Mon Jun 2 17:51:19 EDT 2008

  Yama,

  I just sent an email, but the reason is largely that the biggest
translation effort was done before the OLPC Etoys effort got traction;
i.e., Spanish version was fine but The new changes on the base system
obsoleted some of the existing translation and the users of LinEx
didn't really have the reason to translate these new phrases.

  So, if you can organize the translation effort, that would be great!

-- Yoshiki