[Etoys] Help: QuickGuide issues

Ted Kaehler Ted at SqueakLand.org
Fri Jul 25 18:08:29 EDT 2008

Subbu,
	Thank you for reporting this!
	I've found the problem and I have a fix.  I need to do a
little more tuning and testing on it.
	The reason this was not noticed before is that people usually
save entire projects instead of individual morphs.

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler         http://www.squeakland.org/~ted/
Puzzle: Faucets in a bathroom sink can either have long handles that