[Etoys] Help: QuickGuide issues

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:12:58 EDT 2008

Hi,

Has anyone been able to save and reload a bookMorph from the QuickGuides in
etoys 3.0-2059? Here is what I did:
  In etoys 3.0, click Help->Paint->Brushes
  Duplicated this book onto the world.
  control-right-clicked for menu and saved morph in file.
  deleted the bookmorph.
  opened file list and loaded the morph from its file.

I get a 'class is not in structures list' error. The saved file has references
to classes like Player117 etc. I thought such names were strictly local to an
image. In the same image, I am able to create a new bookmorph and save and
reload it in an image successfully.

TIA for any assistance .. Subbu