[Etoys] [Localization] Spanish translation of Etoys?

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 12:46:22 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> HI Yoshiki and all.
>
> On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org> wrote:
>>
>>  Hello,
>>
>>  Just checking, but what is the latest status of the Spanish
>> translation of Etoys?
>>
>>  The outstanding trac ticket is http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6911 and
>> my understanding is that José and Antonio and others commits the
>> translation to the Pootle server but it seems that it hasn't happened
>> yet.
>>
>>  Thank you!
>>
>> -- Yoshiki
>
> Yeah it seems that these changes are not merged yet. i've asked sayamindu to
> do so,
> we will see... the actual status is 35% without translation, i don't know
> what would be the percentage with this merge i hope 100%.
>
> Etoys is by far the largest to translate ;), (good work by Jose and
> Antonio)

Hello,
I have merged the existing translations with the ones in merged_es-080610.po
The translations in merged_es-080610.po were given precedence (hope that's OK).
I have not committed it - Rafael, could you possibly take a look at
the file, and if it makes sense, commit it ?
Cheers,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta