[Etoys] Nepalese support: making progress

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Fri Jul 18 11:35:59 EDT 2008

At Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:16:11 +0545,
Ties Stuij wrote:

> > and type Devanagaari into Etoys.
>
> Sorry for the delay, but SWEEEET!!!!!!

  But it is a nice timing for me to get the feedback somehow.  (I am
going to show it at the internal meeting today).

> Just tested this, and it works without a hitch (not having tested this
> enough to know the problems we'll run into in actual projects of
> course) !
> Very cool. This is going to save us a lot of time and space, and opens
> up the way for easy internationalization.
> Thanks a lot for making this work!

  But there are still more to go, as you know.  The performance part
has a big room for improvement.  The clipboard code is not complete
(it would look to be working, though).  And let us know any problem
you find.  Thank you!