[Etoys] [OLPC-Games] [ANN] Squeak/Etoys OLPC page available

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Thu Jan 24 08:23:34 EST 2008

Robert,

It is really nice to see these games examples.
On top of theirs entertaining effects, they can be interesting source
of inspiration for the kids to learn about programming. Not to mention
the live nature of the underneath Smalltalk environment make it fun to
experiment while the game is running.
See attached pictures.

Hilaire