[Etoys] Commit from Pootle to Etoys

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Jan 23 13:16:52 EST 2008

Nothing to worry about. It's only that every git commit triggers an
automatic remake of the etoys-image-and-pr.zip file, and the "zip"
utility got lost in the recent server update.

Also, this was not the first commit from pootle:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys-notify/2008-January/000284.html
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys-notify/2008-January/000285.html
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys-notify/2008-January/000286.html

(I only used a different email subject this time)

- Bert -