[Etoys] BotsInc

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 10:28:23 EST 2008

Stef,
I am still playing with your artifacts and noticed Sugar integration isn't
working:
On hitting stop button on navigator, Etoys ask if you really want to quit.
If it is working correctly Etoys will automatically save project to journal
and quit without asking.

In bin/botsinc_activity, these lines:
------
# now run Squeak VM with etoys image the botsinc project
exec etoys \
    -encoding UTF-8 -vm-display-X11 -xshm \
    -sugarBundleId $bundle_id \
    -sugarActivityId $activity_id \
    --document BotsInc002.pr \
    "" \
    $args
------

have to be:
------
# now run Squeak VM with etoys image the botsinc project
exec etoys \
    -encoding UTF-8 -vm-display-X11 -xshm \
    -sugarBundleId $bundle_id \
    -sugarActivityId $activity_id \
    --document BotsInc002.pr \
    $args
------
(it seems you mixed wrong part of epaati :-)

I tested it on XO and think at least Sugar integration part works with this.

Cheers,
/Korakurider