[Etoys] A new experimental version of OLPC image for non-XO environments

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 03:49:20 EST 2008

On Thursday 28 February 2008 1:33:16 pm Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   Ah, it was a completely known problem, then.  OLPC's suggested
> development environment is FC and we are just using it but I didn't
> know about this.  If the binary is fine on XO, probably we can use the
> option and have less headache.
The binary on XO won't be affected. But you may want to update your zip file
on tinlizzie with the new binaries so non-XO devs can use a single reference
build to test their code.

You may also want to add a README in this directory so devs don't spend time
downloading the older zips only to find that it won't run on their box :-(.

Regards,
Subbu