[Etoys] A new experimental version of OLPC image for non-XO environments

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:24:50 EST 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 12:00:11 pm Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
>   Hello,
>
>   While ago, we made an experimental version of Etoys image based on
> the OLPC code base but for non-XO environments.  We made another
> iteration of it and upload it to:
>
> http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/OLPC-Etoys080211.zip
The 3.9-12/squeak binary gives me a "Floating point exception" error on Debian
(Etch). A trace showed the fault occuring while loading libc.so.6. Is the
code compiled to work only for a specific version of libc6?

VM 3.9-8 (from Squeak-3.9-8.i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz) works fine on the same
box.

Anyone else face this error?

Subbu